Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You know you're comfortably married when.....

So our nice dinner at Cypress was amazing. We were given a bottle of champagne from another table that knew it was our anniversary and then a few drinks on the house. Our meal was amazing, from the Crispy Oysters, the fresh corn chowder, the Red Snapper a top Johns Island butter beans, okra and tomatoes, to the Braised Beef with fresh grilled veggies, homemade marbled cheesecake to the very best part my Chocolate Souffle with freshly whipped cream. My mouth is still watering. Our service was impeccable and we could not have chosen a better place to spend our night. Here are a few pictures...... They wrote Happy Anniversary on the white chocolate, if you squint, you can see it....

However, the rest of the weekend didn't turn out quite like I had expected. I woke up Saturday with what we thought might be food poisoning until it lasted until, well, it's still here on Tuesday. I am at home for my second day today making sure my distance is not more than a few inches from the water closet. I spent all day Sunday in the Urgent Care hooked up to IV's getting bags of fluid pumped into me because I was so dehydrated. I saved my arm bracelet because it has our wedding date on it. You know you're comfortably married, and with the one who loves you the most when all he cares about is making you feel better, despite ruining the best made plans. Hopefully next year will be much better : )

Love,
One Sick Mama

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice dinner out. Those are great pictures and your dress is so cute! Sorry to hear you got sick though! Bummer. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are okay. So sorry you got sick!! Well on the up side that dress you are wearing is amazing! Y'all look good! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better....and again...i want your wardrobe! :) Love all your dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, sorry to hear you are feeling sick! :(
    your dinner out sounds amazing and the pictures are so cute, love that dress!

    p.s. i got the bag in the mail the other day, i plan to use it this weekend! thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????