Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wishful Wednesday



It's the Wishful Wednesday....What Santa Forgot....
I have to say rather enthusiastically that I didn't have anything MAJOR left off my list...for the first time, my family asked me what I wanted, and ACTUALLY got it! Usually they ask and then go out and get something completely different (ahem....GPS last year for my birthday that most definitely not on my list)...but alas, I did not get my trip to my tropical place of choice.....maybe I can swindle the hubs into taking me for our second anniversary this fall.........
love,
Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I so hope you get to go! Glad your family got ya what you wanted this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miracle of all miracles I got what I asked for this year as well! Hope you get your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting gifts you wanted! I love the zebra background on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????