Friday, January 8, 2010

Award Time!!!!!

Thank you so much to Dreaming in Pink and Green for giving me this award! I love her blog and she is such a faithful follower of mine! So the rules of this award are:
1) List 10 things that make you happy
2) Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day
3) If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to my blog and continue brightening people's day!

10 things that make me happy.......
1) The look on my beautiful daughter's face when I wake her up in the morning
2) Looking at my wedding pictures and realizing my fairytale life has come true
3) Being surrounded by all my wonderful girlfriends....it's times like those that empower me as a daughter, mom, and friend and give me such strength
4) Journaling....I read back on all of my entries and I realize later, what I have learned from my journey
5) A quiet night at home with my family, a glass of wine, a fire, and watching tv
6) Station 9 on Sullivan's Island....something about the salt air.....it's cleansing for the soul.....and it's where Raymond proposed and of course it's where I took my bridal portrait...that beautiful view hangs in my bedroom and I look at it daily
7) Shopping....for all things in general
8) Doing a project from start to finish....I love that feeling when I can say I have completed a project and I oversaw every step- it's refreshing!
9) Throwing a party....dinner, or grand party, doesn't matter...I love having my hands in all aspects of planning a fiesta
10) Worshiping. Our church has an amazing Contemporary Service and it brings Raymond and I so close together- it is so important for us to attend Church as a family and for God to be the center of our marriage.

Now....to my 10 bloggettes that make me happy......
1) Kathryn at Est 3.31.07
2) Pinot After Playdates
3) Margaret at Some Like It Southern
4) Lyndsau at All Things Fluffy, Fabulous & Famous!
5) GMC at The Cobia Family
6) Beth at Just Ask Beth
7) Jessica at The Dents Deal
8) Jessica at Love from Texas
9) Kelsey at The Seattle Smiths
10) Wandering Thoughts of a Scientific Housewife

I love all of your blogs and I enjoy reading them so much! Thanks for inspiring me in some way!



Now....to my other award (it's like Christmas!) from GMC over at The Cobia Family She absolutely has the cutest blog and I love all of her monograms! She has found places to monogram that I never even thought of! Her house is too cute!

So I am passing this onto 10 Chic Blogs whom I love and adore.....

Weathering the Storms

The Drama Mama

The Perks

The Preppy Pearl

The Pink Clutch

Tootie's Place

While We're Waiting

Chapters of Our Life

A Colorado Cupcake

Katie's Journey

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Love, C

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the award! you are so sweet!! :) and your list of 10 things was AWESOME. i love the 1st and 10th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the awards and thank you for passing one on to me! :)

    p.s. i love your new header photo!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header! Thank you for my award!

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????