Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog Survey for 2009

So I saw so many people do these surveys to sum up their year...and I kept trying to work on mine...so now that the CRAZINESS of ringing in 2010, I was able to wrap up my 2009
This survey came from Love from Texas....her blog is just so adorable....


1. What did you do in 2009 that you had never done before?

Well I will start this off and this will be my one and only baby comment...but I had a baby, and THAT was a first!

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?

I'm trying! I vowed to #1 Wife and Mama for the year

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes, I know a few people! It was nice to share that experience with them!

4. Did anyone close to you die?

No, thank goodness

5. What places have you visited?

Asheville, NC...St. Augustine, FL...and then of course, Sullivans Island, SC

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

The wisdom to know who my true friends are

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched in your memory and why?

June 1,2009 when my Georgiabelle was born! No other date really will top that

8. What was your biggest achievement this year?

Going back to work- (you thought I was going to mention the baby again)- it was harder in some ways than I thought and yet it was easier in some ways than I thought. I have an amazing job and such supportive co-workers

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?

YES! I had several kidney stones!!

10. What was the best thing you bought?

hmm... it would have to be the Golf Caddy for my husband- I have never seen his face light up so much as to when he opened that gift up

11. Where did most of your money go?

I have a daughter...need I say anymore?!?!?

12. What song will always remind you of 2009?

It Won't Be Like This For Long~Darius Rucker

13. What do you wish you would have done more of?

Spent more time with my friends

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?

Worry

15. What was your favorite TV program?

KUWTK, The Office, Brothers and Sisters, Tori and Dean, Mad Men, I can keep going...Modern Family takes the cake for Newcomer of the Year

16. What was the best book you read this year?
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
Something Borrowed and Something Blue by Emily Giffin
17. What was your favorite film of the year?
The Proposal...I have to say I didn't see too many NEW movies...but that one was great
18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
25!!!! Ahh!!! And I celebrated with a big group of some of the most amazing friends....we went out and caused lots of trouble ; )
19. What political issue stirred you the most?
Health Care "Reform"
enough said
20. Who was the best new person you met?
My DJJ Girl Scouts...they have taught me so much- more than I could ever teach them- I am so grateful that they came into my life at just the right time- they are amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great year overall! I totally agree with you on #19...boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to visit my blog! I look forward to following yours as well. I'll be posting today about prepping for the Mardi Gras parade I ride in! Hope you enjoy hearing more about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to read that book Firefly Lane...I've heard a bunch of people talk about it. I love your survey! I left you something on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Proposal. Now, I really want to see The Blind Side. I keep hearing good things about Firefly Lane, I need to read it. And, I agree...we should all do less worrying in 2010. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????