Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I DID IT!!!!

Well....I did it! I finally finished cleaning the nursery! I am so proud of myself! Raymond was in his class all weekend so I took it upon myself with the nasty weather and finished up the room. Now we are ready to paint! Last night we put the color on the walls to see if we like it and it looks beautiful. I think that it will go well with Georgia's beautiful bedding I am having made. It's a pale minty green. The room right now is a pale (Citadel) blue so I wanted you to have an idea of how far we are coming along with everything! I have posted some pics below of the "before" shots! This is Georgia's closet! As you can see it is already filling up! I have gone a little nuts over the past few weeks but I have gotten some really cute things! Plus it doesn't hurt that both grandmothers and her godmother have already deemed to spoil her completely! We will have to add some extra shelving before long!
This is to the right of the room when you walk in the door. I am painting that nightstand to be white to match her crib. It's a great piece of furniture and it's the perfect height for the twin bed that will be in there.


I am keeping a twin in there so that if needed, Raymond can sleep in there! HA! I think it's practical to have a bed in there in case I don't want to be to far from her during the night. This is not where the bed is going to be but Raymond wanted to make a point that it could fit here so he pushed it to this wall. We haven't quite figured out the logistics of the furniture placement and I know it will take me getting everything in there before it all can come into fruition.
I will keep the pictures coming as we finish our mini projects!
Hope you all have a wonderful St. Patricks Day!!!
May you have a world of wishes at your command, God and his angels close at hand, friends and family their love impart, and Irish blessings in your heart.
Love, Charlotte and her gang










No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you observing these days????