Sunday, April 26, 2009

A gloomy cloud

So after giving my blog a much needed update with everything that has been going on in our lives, I feel guilty that all of my complaining seems so trivial. Our dear family friends the Boozers have lost their mother Nancy. After a long and tireless battle with cancer and subjecting herself to harsh treatments, Nancy lost her battle last night. I know that Mr. Boozer, Billy, Kathy and Robert will miss their mother/wife so very much. With Mother's Day right around the corner, my heart just breaks for them as they will have to experience this time of year without her. Mrs. Boozer was just at my baby shower a few weeks ago and I was so touched that she came. I know that in the last few weeks any outing was so difficult for her and it warmed my heart that she wanted to be there. If you will please keep all of the Boozers in your prayers as they try and wrap their minds around such a tragic loss. It makes me stop and think and hit my knees for how grateful I am that although trying at times, I am so blessed to have my health and those around me that I love be safe and healthy as well. This will be a difficult time for them, but we lift them and their sorrow up to God and pray for his mercy.

Love to the Boozers and all of you,

That is, that we be mutually strengthened and encouraged and comforted by each other's faith, both yours and mine.
Romans 1:12

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you observing these days????