Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sad day to be a Bulldog


So Raymond and I got the horriffic news last night that a Cadet at The Citadel took his own life. Some of the details have begun to emerge and our hearts break for the family of this poor child. I feel so awful for him that he felt no way out other than this extreme measure. All that I could think of is that my poor baby brother, along with all of the other Cadets, and how they will begin to deal with this. The days and nights at The Citadel can be gloomy enough on their own without adding this great amount of despair to it. I hope and pray that the Cadets who are all left behind to pick up the pieces can begin to find some sort of solace in all of this.

John 16:33 Jesus spoke, "These things have I spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."
May we lift up the boys of November, the family of Adam Riley and the entire Bulldog clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you observing these days????