Ten Things About Myself......
1. I started dating Raymond when I was 18...we married 5 years later!
2. I am very involved in the Junior League of Columbia. Volunteer work is one of the most important things to me. I think it is our obligation to give back to the community around us.
3. In high school, I lettered in....get this....VARSITY BOWLING. I was even Captain my senior year!! (It was not based on skill, that's for sure!!)
4. Spanish was my major when I went to college, initially. But then I realized that I did not want to teach, so I pushed it back to my minor.
5. The outdoors and I broke up a loooooooong time ago. I hate camping, I hate hiking, anything with bugs or woods you can forget it. I do make some rather painstaking exceptions though for the beach and the pool ; )
6. I do not enjoy talking on the phone. For those that know me, they call Raymond. No one ever calls my phone unless they want to leave a message! I'm a texting queen.....
7. I can bake some mean cupcakes. I do the fancy icing and everything. This is one of the few things I have perfected in the kitchen.
8. I am obsessed with smocked and monogrammed clothing for my child(ren). And yes, this will include my little boys if we are so blessed with them. And bows! (not for the boys!!) The bigger the better! I get grief about the prissy-ness of my little girl but until she can fight back, she will wear monogrammed bloomies, BIG (monogrammed, preferably) bows, and smocked dresses every day!
9. I am a hardcore Republican (sorry Aunt Callie!!!) but I love hardcore Democrats because they stand for something. Regardless of someone's views, I love it when they have convictions. Just stand for something people!! I can't stand blase Americans who don't vote and then complain about the state our our nation.
10. We joined our church this past weekend!! That was a very exciting move for us!! We could not be happier!!!
Now....to the ten bloggers I think are just dolls......