Tuesday, June 2, 2009

She's here!!!


We are proud to announce the arrival of
Georgia Cauthen Hamilton
Born on June 1, 2009 at 2:54 weighing in at 7 pounds even and measuring 19 1/4 inches long.
Our beautiful bundle of joy is thriving and doing well! I am slowly adjusting. I am definitely feeling some pain, but they are doing a great job at keeping me drugged up. I have yet to be able to hold my angel in that she is in the NICU and I am tied to my bed. We are hoping this afternoon I will be able to go over there! Raymond has been back and forth and has been able to spend lots of time with his little girl. The medical staff over there says she is doing incredibly well and her only issues are breathing- which is typical for a baby at 36 weeks born via C Section. We will definitely keep you posted as we have more updates! I will post more pictures soon!!
"Before you were conceived we wanted you. Before you were born we loved you. Before you were here an hour we would die for you. This, my child, is the miracle of life."
Love, Charlotte

8 comments:

what are you observing these days????