Sunday, April 11, 2010

So long Vera, Hello Bettie!!!

Fulfilling my faithful duties as a Southern sorority sister (Hello Zeta!!) I dashed off to college with my complete set of Vera Bradley...everything from my garment hang up bag all the way down to my wallet. Over the years I have tamed my Vera display and really just use about 3 or 4 of the items when I travel now and have never had a reason to justify trading in and lets be honest, ole' Vera has been good to me over the years. But a few weeks ago my zipper snagged on my over sized duffel, and then last week my strap popped. So, I took this as a sign that it was time to invest in some new overnight gear.....in comes my new best friend, Buckhead Bettie!!! In one of my routine trips to Just the Thing I noticed this overnight bag, but alas, I resisted....and then it was fate- I was in the market for a new one, and they still had one left! I also picked up the matching square tote for my toiletries!!! Check out Buckead Betties for their complete line.....
My wonderful and amazing hubby is treating me to a romantic staycation this weekend so this will be a perfect accessory for our "trip"!!!
Hope you all a wonderful weekend! I am slowly but surely getting better! I think I am going to head back to work tomorrow (even though I don't have my post op until late Tuesday) this working girl is getting antsy!!!
tata for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love Buckethead! I've got a couple of their bags, and they've lasted. My Vera still has some time before it wears out, so thankfully I'm still good in the overnight gear.

    I'm a Zeta too, NC State (two years), then transferred to UNC-CH. Graduated 2003. Go THEMIS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please don't make me give up my Vera Bradley. I still love it, the same as the day was new. Daisy Daisy through and through, love this pattern however, and I think I may soon give in to the whole blogger fueled Lilly fascination.

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????