Saturday, July 11, 2009

Everybody's workin for the weekend....

So my weekend started off with these on Friday afternoon.........on top of getting flowers, I also got the afternoon off!!! Raymond came home at lunch and didn't go back and watched ladybug for me. I went upstairs, read my Us Weekly, watched unlimited amounts of E! and Lifetime, and napped....you could pretty much say I was in Mommy Heaven....... To make my weekend even BETTER, we took the bug for her first swim!!! She was too cute in her bathing attire!!! It was such a nice day out today and we so enjoyed splashing around in the pool. Georgia didn't quite know what to think of it all, as I am I am sure she mistakenly thought it was a cool bath!! I think our ladybug will be a water bug in no time......
And to round it all off, we had ribs, baked potatoes, green beans, and peach cobbler for dinner!! So yummy!!! Add all of that with a little night cap of UFC Fight Night and you can stick a fork in me! The hubs and his friends will be glued to the tube for the rest of the night, but at least the wives will be entertained! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!
"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard. No song that I could sing. But I can try for your heart, our dreams, and they are made out of real things like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving. Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart, like Why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together....yeah it's always better when we're together...."
-Jack Johnson
Love,
Charlotte





No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you observing these days????