Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Terriffic Tuesday!!

So I went to Babies R Us today after my doctor's appointment (which I got all A's at by the way!) and decided to take the plunge and try a new swing. I figured, if it doesn't work, I can take it back like I did everything else and kindly explain to the lady at the counter the reason that I am returning it is my child screams bloody murder when in it....I was hoping to have better luck this time. Okay, so after looking at all of the different ones, and feeling more confused than when I went in, I just went with the middle range, Fisher Price, open top cradle swing. It had good reviews online after I got home, and I try and not put too much stock in all of the reviews but this one was pretty good. So, after much help from Georgia and Tellie, I assembled the swing and plopped the bug in it. She was especially fussy this afternoon, so there was no better time to begin the experiment!!! Well I am so incredibly happy to report that from the moment that I put her in there, she has been snoozing peacefully!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it!!! The silence is like music to my ears!! I had to do some maneuvering in our den to position the swing where we could watch her in it, but it is working like a champ. I also scored some more Born Free bottles and some Variable flowing nipples (has anyone else heard of these- I hadn't) for when I give her formula at night....all in all, it was an incredibly successful trip. Below is a picture of the swing- just picture my baby, peacefully sleeping in it and then picture me on the couch beside her sleeping myself. It's a good image isn't it??? To then top off my great afternoon with a cherry, I checked my blogger today and I won this bracelet!! I NEVER win anything!!! I entered the giveaway over at Madras and Pearls. She is super creative and has started designing her own jewelry and decided to giveaway this adorable bracelet. Well, you know who was the lucky winner!! I can't wait to get it and start showing it off to everyone!!!! Could this afternoon BE any better?!?!?! (Channeling Chandler Bing there)
Hope you all are having a fabulous day as well!! Hopefully the swing will continue to provide us with much peace and quiet for the rest of the evening!!!!
Toodles!
Charlotte and her sleeping bunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you observing these days????