Hey Georgia! What are you up to these days???? Below are a few fun facts about what the Bug is up to these days.......
Below is her "My First Florida TShirt" It's 6 months and she's busting out of it. We sleep in it and use it as a nightgown!
2. Wearing 3-6 month clothing in onesies and play clothes; sz 3 month in her bishop dresses.
3. First cold- pretty good to make it to 4 months!
4. Starting to eat cereal each night- slowly but surely getting the hang of the spoon!
5. SMILING like crazy! Especially when her Mama and Daddy are near.
6. Rolled over this week from back to tummy! She can't quite push up on all fours yet, but getting close!
7. Eating 4-5 oz about 6 times a day. Hungry Bug!
8. Cooing and laughing- LOVES to play peek-a-boo!
Those are just a few things that our little angel is up to around here!!!
**Sidenote** I didn't take any pictures last week at the game because it was hot and miserable. So we will do a photo shoot this week with the precious outfit so you can see it! Too cute not to post!
Have a great rest of the weekend!!