Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Channeling JKO

So we have the Assembly coming up in November and I need to figure out which type of dress I want to have made. I have this thing about buying formal dresses off the rack. Nothing ever fits me right and I end up spending as much in alterations than I originally spent on the dress so I few years ago I started having someone just make them from scratch for me. This way, I can insure I will be the only one there in the dress, and it's made to make yours truly look the best she can!!! This year I think I am going to channel Mrs. Onassis......this style dress, with a large bow on the back.....not necessarily going with this color, I am thinking maybe more of a Cerulean blue (remember that color from your Crayola box???)........... ...paired with a chunky pearl necklace....tres chic.....
what do you think?????
Love,
Charlotte






5 comments:

  1. I adore it!!! Love, love, love Jackie. Your blog is so cute! I haven't read the Vanity Fair- I looked over the article...it was something I had read about in a previous book. Did you? What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Love it. Can't wait to see the pics of you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Charlotte. It will look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww very cute!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????