Saturday, October 3, 2009

Formosa Boutique

So I know I have mentioned in a few posts before that I own a clothing trunk show business with my best friend. I don't know what has takn me so long to reach this brilliant idea but we are starting a blog and are going to display or clothes through that! Now, before all of you skinny biyas go and get excited, our clothes are just for the curvacious woman.....BUT we do have accessories of all sorts! Purses and jewelry don't discriminate!! I am going to start featuring items on my blog once a week so be on the lookout!!! We have a show this weekend so I will be snapping lots of pictures and posting them so you all can start ordering!!!

Scoot on over to Formosa's new home and become a follower!

FORMOSA BOUTIQUE

The first 5 followers will receive a 10% discount on their first order with Formosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you observing these days????