Friday, October 9, 2009

Luscious Lusts.....

Hello Reva!!! So I am taking the plunge and helping to stimulate the economy by supporting Tory's ever loving house of fashion.....come to mama!!! I have also been doing a little window shopping lately.....so dear window fairy, I'll take one of each of these please if you're in the area.....
J. Crew Cashmere sweater

Gucci New Jackie
........a girl can dream can't she??.........

Also, I've been itching to redo the boudoir...this is my starting point....and I have found some delicious yellow (think goldenrod) patterned fabric to use for the drapes and throw pillows...a nice bounce off of the royal blue walls if I might say so myself......wish me luck!


Lots of love,
Charlotte

4 comments:

  1. aahhh TB revas! I wanted to buy some at this JL event a year ago, and I passed them up and I still haven't stopped kicking myself for not buying them. I definitely need to get a pair! and that purse is great.

    I just got your message...I love the stuff on your stores website/blog so far and I can hardly wait to see more :) you and your friend have AWESOME taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweaters, and I'm really loving that gray one from J Crew. Looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the TB flats but they are not in my budget! def must have a know off pair in gold if the husband hadn't returned them! What color did you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you found me -- such a cute blog and precious family!!!!

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????