Friday, October 9, 2009

Blog Award!!

Miss Wendy over at Madras and Pearls has so lovingly given me this award today!! Woo hoo!! What a way to start the weekend!!!


Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
**okay, being the verbose babe that I am, I altered this rule,
to the shortest possible answer you can come up with**
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!
The Fun Part...
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? growing, slowly
3. Your mother? my idol
4. Your brother? my protector
5. Your favorite food? anything edible
6. Your dream last night? not enough sleep to dream
7. Your favorite drink? sweet tea
8. Your dream/goal? to leave behind an outstanding legacy for my children
9. What room are you in? Bug's nursery
10. Your hobby? being fantastic
11. Your fear? abandonment
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? loving wife and mama to many more kids
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? weak
15. Muffins? pumpkin (thx Wendy!)
16. Wish list item? my own storefront for formosa
17. Where did you grow up? the South
18. Last thing you did? pack my car
19. What are you wearing? jammies
20. Your TV? MANsized
21. Your pets? golden retreiver
22. Friends? unconditionally loving
23. Your life? amazing
24. Your mood? satisfied
25. Missing someone? always!
26. Vehicle? audi
27. Something you’re not wearing? makeup (yikes!)
28. Your favorite store? Just the Thing
29. Your favorite color? apple green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? Liz, Keys, Erin, Callie (yes, I am one of those girls)
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? raymond
35. Favorite place to eat? Coast (Charleston)

I am tagging the following blogs because I enjoy each of these girls and I love reading their stories.
1) The Cobia Family
2) Preppy Pink Crab
3) Pinot After Playdates
4) Love Leslee
5) Chapters of our life



7 comments:

  1. thanks for the award girly!!
    hope you had a great weekend with your super cute family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the favorite food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having so much fun reading these on people's blogs! Thanks for visiting me & I look forward to reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you have the cutest little family! Georgia is SO precious. Love blogs with baby girls and fashionable mamas! ;)

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????