Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My first blogging award!!!



Wow!! My first award!! I started this blog a few months ago to keep the masses of friends and family informed because it was much easier than email. But this afternoon I checked my blog and I have been nominated for my very first blogging award!


Beth over at Social Climbers (http://socialclimbers123.blogspot.com/) nominated me for Queen of ALLL things!!!! I feel so lucky!!! Thanks Beth!!! And as a part of the requirements, I have to now name 7 things that are awesome about me.......so here we go.......

1. I am very good at my job...and no not my job as a lovely housewife/mama-to-be, but at my "real" job. I love being in the insurance industry and I love helping people. I have accomplished alot and become an expert in my field, which prides me greatly.


2. I like to keep a clean house. I wasn't like this growing up and my mama sure didn't think I would ever turn out like I have (I was the teenager whose clothes covered her floor) but call it growing up, call it "nesting" but I just like to have things in order now. This is a huge accomplishment for me!!


3. I am a devoted friend. I will listen all day to your problems, and as far back as grade school, have always been the one who people divulged to. Even now, Raymond and I will go places, and people that I barely know will open up to me and tell me their entire life stories in minutes! Raymond says it must be somehow I make people feel.


4. I love my husband and dog more than anything in this world. You know those crazy dog people that treat their pets like children? Yep, that's me! She is my right hand little lady.


5. More than anything in this world, I am looking forward to becoming a mom. It's knocking on my door and I couldn't be more excited. I definitely don't feel as though my life would have been complete without children and I am so beyond thrilled that Raymond and I are blessed enough to be starting our family.


6. I am an AVID Junior Leaguer!!! This coming year I am Co-Chair of an awesome project that we are starting up called Girl Scouts: Behind the Fences where we are reaching out to girls at the Department of Juvenile Justice. I am so proud to be a part of this amazing project and I look forward to the impact that we are going to make in these precious girls lives.


7. I am ALWAYS up on the latest and greatest in what's going on in Hollywood. Some people call it an addiction, but hey, I always have the scoop! It's my vice!! I had to throw one in here!!!

Now I have to name 7 bloggers who I think are great and who I love reading!!!!

Preppy Pink Crab
A Work in Progress
Jenna's Journey
A Daily Dose of Davis
Est 3.31.07
the pink clutch ...
Grosgrain Lane

And now, the Queenly Duties are as follows:
1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm.
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love.
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).

Please go over and check all of these crafty and fabulous ladies out! They have some super blogs and I love reading them!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!!!!!

"Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen"
-ABBA

Love, Charlotte




5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo on your award! And thanks for the shout-out. You are so incredibly sweet! :-)

    And congrats on the delivery date...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so terrific! You deserve many many more awards. I love your 7, I wish I knew you outside of blog world. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motherhood is fantastic! My little one turned 1 last week and it is a blast!
    Very cute blog! I look forward to following it!

    BTW..our second girl name choice is Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog award, Charlotte. :) You're too kind! Good luck with the last few days of your pregnancy, I know you're so excited to see your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award!! I LOVE to read my "sites" everyday...you know, People, US mag, OK mag, TMZ. I must, must, must be caught up on Hollywood!

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????