Today we will get hooked up to the fetal monitor and like I've said before, we usually have very good results with this!
This Thursday I am so thankful for.....
- Making it this far in my pregnancy safely
- Having an incredibly healthy and resilient baby
- My amazing husband and all that he does for me on a daily basis
- All of our incredible family and friends who have been there for us and continued their prayers for our health
- My wonderful office in allowing me to completely let go of work and allowing me to not stress about it at all
- Raymond's work for being so unbelievably understanding throughout all of this- his boss begs him to take time off and relax
- My mama, Liz, Blair and Keys- you all have been so wonderful and without you, I think I would have lost it a long time ago
- My compassionate and very sympathetic medical team- they are fantastic!
- Last but most importantly, my Lord and Savior for following through with His promise that he will never forsake me and that he has a plan. My faith has been tested throughout all of this, but it has been such a wonderful opportunity to draw me closer to Him.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and we will send updates as we get them!!