Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This morning we are headed back to the doctor for our second check up of the week. No changes in the headache. The blood pressure seems to have stabilized somewhat. But, we are using an at home machine and Raymond and I aren't 100% convinced that it's completely accurate. I think it's close enough. Was able to get some sleep last night but the toll of the headache is starting to wear on me and my nerves. I had a lovely visit from one of my co workers last night and she brought over a gift from my office. It definitely lifted my spirits and it was nice to catch up with her! They gave me my swing and some adorable little animals that clip onto things and make noises for the baby. It was so thoughtful of them and it just reminded Raymond and I once again, how loved we are and how much we mean to people. It is so overwhelming!
Today we will get hooked up to the fetal monitor and like I've said before, we usually have very good results with this!
This Thursday I am so thankful for.....
  • Making it this far in my pregnancy safely
  • Having an incredibly healthy and resilient baby
  • My amazing husband and all that he does for me on a daily basis
  • All of our incredible family and friends who have been there for us and continued their prayers for our health
  • My wonderful office in allowing me to completely let go of work and allowing me to not stress about it at all
  • Raymond's work for being so unbelievably understanding throughout all of this- his boss begs him to take time off and relax
  • My mama, Liz, Blair and Keys- you all have been so wonderful and without you, I think I would have lost it a long time ago
  • My compassionate and very sympathetic medical team- they are fantastic!
  • Last but most importantly, my Lord and Savior for following through with His promise that he will never forsake me and that he has a plan. My faith has been tested throughout all of this, but it has been such a wonderful opportunity to draw me closer to Him.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and we will send updates as we get them!!

Love, Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you observing these days????