Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We're almost there!

This is the valance- I have some white sheers with pink tiebacks that will go underneath it.
Her basket full of binkies!!!
Somehow all of these images are cockeyed all over the blog. But, here are some snapshots of the nursery. It's a work in progress, but we are getting there!!!! We are still waiting on the glider to come in and I have to hang the window treatments along with the wall decor. So we will keep the pictures coming! If the pictures are too small, you can click on them and they should open up to a larger image.



The twin bed Miss G's throne

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is PRECIOUS! I love those colors -- and putting a twin bed in there is SUPA smart!! Wish I would have thought about it, we spent many nights on the couch when mine was a baby :)

    And can you PLEASE tell me where you got that dress in your profile picture?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

what are you observing these days????